Head on Collision

I was a broken  women; my life was shattered in a million pieces.  In a bed, on my back in a dark dusty room crying out to God, “I don't want to die but I don't know how to live.”  It was in that very moment when my brokenness and surrender collided.  I had come to the end of myself and the beginning of my maker.  For the first time I could honesty say I heard the voice of God.  “It is finished,” whispered to my soul. Up until that moment, I had believed that Jesus was for you but not for me.  In that moment, my story and His story intersected and once again, a still quiet voice whispered, “ now I can use you.”

Cris
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

The above writing is a  recent challenge, could testimony in under 150 words?  I finally took on the challenge and Head On Collision is what was birthed.  Amazing how less is really more.  This is the reason why I have hope!  We are called to be prepared at any time to share and not all of us are given a podium, platform or book deal.  But, standing in the grocery store line, on campus picking up kids or walking in your neighborhood you can do it.  This will prepare you to keep it simple, short and profound.  Please, if you feel led to try to write your story in under 150 words or less, send it my way, I would love to read your work and post your story for others to read.



No comments: