A Love Letter To My Husband!










Happy Valentine's Day

Dear Tony,
Thank you for treating everyday like Valentine's Day. Thank you for loving me through the good and the bad, the happy and the sad. You have taught me so much by the way you have stood back and allowed me to grow by letting me go. I thank you for the times when you could have said something but chose to say nothing. I thank you for the times you spoke up when I had lost my voice, and for stepping in and leading the way when I lost my step. Thank you for putting God first in your life and me second; you are an amazing man of God. Thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts, feelings and ideas and thank you for not trying to fix me, change me or belittle me. Thank you for teaching me to live in the moment and showing me how to slow down. Thank you for celebrating our marriage in all the little things you do. Thank you for the way you look at me when I am in bed at the end of a hard long day, the way you pause and then tell me how beautiful I am. Thank you for holding my hand in public and laughing out loud with me. Thank you for getting to know me better then I know myself. Thank you for teaching me to hear God's still quiet voice. And most of all, Thank you for never ever giving up on me even when I gave up on myself. You are a gift from God and I love being married to you. Happy Valentine's Day to the greatest husband on earth. I love you to the sky and back.

Your Best Friend
Cristina

2 comments:

t-2 said...

It is my pleasure to try and love you the way He loves us.

Micca said...

What a keeper your hubby is!!

In fact, you're both blessed to have one another!Your marriage mirror's the image of God...in love, forgiveness, and unity!

...just as it should!

Hugs,
Micca