Who I Am!

I am a woman on a mission with a passion to minister, mentor and motivate community leaders on how to  advocate for the prisoners inside and outside the prison walls. 

Currently I am an ordained minister with The Way of  Life Ministries in Sacramento California.

 National Speaker with Daughters of Destiny prison ministry.

Titleholder for  Mrs. Sacramento United States preparing to run for Mrs. California in 2012

 Life Coach in the Sacramento area through community service projects.



·          I believe helping women find their voice, tell their story and live out their dream is the most powerful gift we could give them.

·          I believe it is possible to break the cycle of brokenness when given the proper tools to restore, recover and redefine who they are and who they see them self’s becoming.

·          I believe beauty is caught not taught and complete beauty is a byproduct of knowing who we are, body, soul and mind.

"To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes"


No comments: