A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSANDS WORDS...




A glimpse of what living in the white space, silence and shadow of God looks like.

 I have spent years learning how to limit a to do list.

 Years learning how to fold into the moment.

And yesterday was one of those days where the fruit of my labor became tangible.

My intentions at the start of my day was to allow for my white space to open up for spontaneous moments of joy.

If a picture says a thousand words then two pictures say even more.
 
When the opportunity arose last night to hang out with my daughter, grandson, my son and one of my adopted girls, "yes" came off the tip of my tongue with ease.

It takes hard work to be intentional with how I choose to use my white space.  However, as I post these pictures and think about the joy I experienced with some of the people I care about the most, it makes the work worth it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a beautiful today my friends and may you experience spontaneous joy.

 Cris
“Living In The Moment”

No comments: