Two are Better Than One

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NLT)
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.


Can you think of a friend in your life right now who has carried you? Can you think of a friend in your life who has helped you succeed in your calling, pushing and cheering you on towards the dream that has been placed in your heart?


I love this picture of the turtles. I believe the little one has hope and the big one has purpose and together they represent what can happen when we truly rely on one another. Purpose gives us a reason to dream and hope a reason to go on.


This turtle is saying "I've Got Your Back". Do you know who has yours? Today celebrate the gift of friendship by reaching out and thanking those who God has placed in your life. A call, a card a little visit just to say hello.


Just like the turtle, we will have to stick our neck out at times to reach out to those who have fallen and it's there where our muscles our stretched and our faith will grow because we have made a choice not to do it on our own.


Be blessed my friends.


Running my race in a lane called "Grace".

Cristina Dolores



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cris,
This reminded me of how blessed I am with the awesome friends God has given me. It also prompted me to send a "just because" note to someone who needs a boost.
I am enjoying all the encouraging words in your blog.
Thanks.

Colleen