Pinch Me!


Sometimes I feel like I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. So excuse me for a second. Ouch!!!! Nope, I am not dreaming, this is real, this thing I call life. Though it's not perfect, it is amazing. What an incredible day I had and it just continued on into my evening.


This morning I had the privilege and honor of participating in Sacramento's first Daughters of Destiny volunteer orientation. Michelle Melton, the ministries area coordinator spoke. Her testimony moved everyone in the room and they were still talking about it tonight when I saw people who had been at the event.


The thing I love most about my life is having the opportunity and making it a priority to be available to others as they walk through the wonderful world of transformation that happens as one surrenders their will and life completely over to the Lord. I love being able to say, "I remember when and now look at you."


I am grateful for those who have gone before me, for those who chose to make me a priority and find time to walk beside me as I too learned to turn over my life and my will over as well. Learning for me happens when others allow me to watch them through the good the bad and the ugly.


I thrive off of open, honest and authentic relationships. My soul is fueled when I am with a group of people who choose to take it past the surface and invite me along. So tonight as I put my head down, close my eyes and end my day, I will say an extra special prayer for all of you who participated in this day, from the beginning to the end.


Sleep well my friends, know you are loved!!!!


"Mercy triumphs over judgment."

Cristina Dolores Perez-Nole






1 comment:

SheriYates said...

very cool! how are you? Are you going to SS this summer? Can you email me Eileen's email and phone number. Send me yours too. Hope to touch base soon. Love, sheri