Whispers from the Heart of God...





Stay in the moment, you will find me in the here and the now.  I am not in the future but you can trust me with your tomorrow, just stay in today.

Know your course, understand your plan; I will be with you wherever you go. 

Feel and see, I am good and I have so much to show you.  My way will not make your load heavy or your burden seem unbearable. 

You are not lazy but intentional.  You are not arrogant but wise.  Discernment will keep you from filling your plate with every opportunity that comes your way.

You are strong, brave and courageous.  You can do much in my name but know your season of being still.  Some days I will say, “Go,” some days I will say “stay.” 

You will find me in your stillness and I will give you all the strength you need.

Dreams are coming true, desires are unfolding and my kids are starting to talk, one conversation at a time. 

Stay in the moment, trust me with your future and know that I have marked out a straight path for you to follow.

Love Your
Creator

No comments: