Roses, Moon and Stars....




Day 15

Whispers from the Heart of God….



When was the last time you stopped to smell the roses?  When was the last time you took a moment to make eye contact with the moon?  When was the last time you stood still long enough to count the stars?  I know these things seem simple and somewhat insignificant but they are part of the process of finding me in the mundane.


You will miss me when you rush and worry.  Slow down my child, put on the breaks and take a deep breath.  You do not have to do more or be more especially in my name. 
 
When was the last time you gave yourself permission to participate in a pause, take a leisurely walk around the block or even listen to music just for fun?  Unbelievably, your work can wait.  Your work will get done when you trust in me.

Let go of the grip of insanity, quit running so fast that you miss the point, the purpose of life is not about doing but rather about being.  Do not let the fear of stopping prevent you from living in the moment and trusting me with your future.

I make the flowers bloom, the moon glow and the stars twinkle, and I can help you find me when you choose to be still.

Stop to smell the roses, make eye contact with the moon and count the stars, you will see me in the middle of the mundane.

Love Your
Creator

2 comments:

SHIRLEY BYRD-SSOLEM said...

A friend of mine, who is a friend of a friend of a friend of yours, shared your blog with me.
That is what true friends do. They don't keep something as special as this a secret.
Will I recommend it? You bet I will. That is what friends, true friends do.
Thank you for the wonderful, wise words.

Chaplain Cris Nole said...

Shirley,
Thank you for your comment, you are right, true friends do just that, we share the good news. Your words of encouragement have lifted me spirits. Have a great day.

Cris