Sometimes Joy Runs Away




  Joy feels most at home when all is well with my soul.  When there is a balance between my health, body, soul and mind, Joy is present.
 
Then there are situations that happen as they do being human, that causes my joy to run away. 

  However, when my body is aching, my mind is tired and my soul is thirsty, my joy needs a break, a holiday, a time of stepping away. 

  I need that time of separation to take care of me, have the conversations that are needed, make the doctors appointments for my health and even sit still alone without the joy as I question my creator, as I thank him and seek to understand just a little bit more about my own humanity. 

  Joy is not something I can produce or summons; it has a personality of its own.  My circumstances do not dictate its destination times. 

 I believe joy knows it cannot always stick around.  I need to grow, I need to change, sometimes it will take a break, sometimes it will runaway and sometime it just needs to walk,  for my own good, so I will not deny the reality of my life, the good and the bad and the broken.

  As I observe human behavior,  I embrace my faith through the lens of freedom and I find that joy is a by-product of that faith, it is a spirit, like peace, patients and goodness.  True joy cannot be created by humanity.

  My job as a woman of faith who is maturing through my own growth,  belief and past has realized that my joy lives best at home when I am not denying the struggle but embracing it, not when I am creating the drama but realizing sometimes life is dramatic. 

  My joy comes home rather quickly when I choose to embrace my own humanity.  Joy loves it when I am honest and true with who I am. 

  I can see my Joy coming over the horizon even now, as I pull the words from my soul; it comes closer and closer, cheering me on.
 
  This journey is not easy.  Daily I am fighting with my truth, my pain, my comfort, my freedom.  I find relief when I slow down long enough to sit in my creator’s presence where JOY is birthed.

  Sometimes joy runs away, only to come back as I make my way through these crazy times of understanding, reflecting, growing and healing.  For wholeness welcomes JOY back home. 

Have A Beautiful Today!
Cristina


No comments: