This Little Tribe Of Mine

 
 


This little tribe of mine, were going to let us shine, let us shine, let us shine, let us shine.  Oh how grateful I am to have women in my life who bring out the best in me.

 
With summer coming to an end and the feeling of fall floating in the air, I find myself thinking about all I have to be grateful for.  I know doing this will help ease the pain of letting go of summer and embracing the cool days ahead. 

These women have helped me find my voice, see my value and embrace my race.  They have helped me see that I am brave, bold and beautiful, from the inside out.

My prayer for all those who come across my blog is that each of you if you haven't already, will find your tribe, your peeps those who speak your language and know your voice.

Those special someone’s who have away of wiggling into your hearts with such ease that you will know without a doubt that they were sent from God.
 

So, as I say goodbye to my favorite season, I hold my sacred soul sisters hands and embrace the next to come. 

And I pray you will do the same.

 



Thank you for letting me share

Cris

No comments: