A Beautiful Today...



Just for today, I can count on the miracle of the moment.  For this moment I am grateful for the breath that tells me and the world I am alive. 
 
 
 
 
 
I am grateful for that man upstairs asleep in our bed, a reminder I am loved and not alone. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am grateful for waking up to a little white note left on my tiny coffee pot that said, “just turn on,” written prepared by my amazing 17 year old son. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today I am grateful for a good night’s sleep that allowed me to rise before the sun. 
 

 

Today I am grateful for each of my siblings who hold a key to my past, who all know me in a way that no one else will ever know. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today I am grateful for the friends next to me, behind me and down the alley.  I have been blessed beyond words with the friends of the alley. 

 
 

Today I am grateful for my tribe, the women who are willing to stay in the game, travel the journey and help me keep it real. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today I am grateful for a God who lives within but shows himself throughout. 
 
 














Today I am grateful for the many struggles that have built my faith muscles, muscles so strong that they can and have sustained some of the roughest storms. 



 

 
 
 
 
 
Today I am grateful for the ability to realize that living in the moment, the now is a choice and one I choose.  Today is going to be a beautiful day.

 

 
Thank you for stopping by,

Cris 

No comments: