Humming Birds, Umbrellas and Sunshine...

 
 
 
Welcome to Thursday and to my little piece of heaven on earth.  Today I took some time to rest and recover from the last week of having family in town. It is possible to be exhausted from a good experience and this past week was a good experience.
 
I took a day to soak in the sunshine while sitting in my courtyard thanking God for the family of humming birds that came to visit me.  I spent time reflecting on the last several days where I had the opportunity to spend time with my brother who just happens to also be one of my best friends and his daughter my beautiful and talented niece Clarice.
 
 
My favorite part about the past week was when we were all together as a family.  The laughter and conversation around the dinner table filled my heart with joy and contentment.  Tony and I have worked hard to make our house a home and the love that filled the walls this past weekend showed that our hard work paid off.
 
 
 
I love that my little piece of heaven on earth allows me time to sit under my umbrellas, talk to the hummingbirds and soak up the sun.  It is written in the ancient books that the kingdom of heaven is here and now.
 
Thank you God for the NOW.
 
 
 
Have a beautiful rest of your today.
 
Cris

No comments: