Do What You Like...


Do what you like.  Like what you do.
 
 

What do you like to do?  Me? I like to sit down face to face and share with a friend.  I love a heart to heart conversation.  I like it when I feel heard as well as when I get the opportunity to listen to an authentic conversation.   I appreciate authentic relationships where there is a mutual feeling of listening, asking, pausing and repeating. 

 

If there is one thing I have learned over the years of traveling through my life is the importance of making time and space for authentic relationships to take shape.  I have learned that I love the life giving way authentic relationships add value to my life. 

 
I know that these relationships are life giving because when the conversations end and our time is through, I feel filled up.


When people, my peeps in particular choose to be real and engage in an open dialog it makes me feel wanted in the relationship.  At the same time I appreciate it when it is okay for me to be silent without the other person thinking I am judging or ignoring them.


Sometimes I believe that listening is the best gift I can give another person especially when they are sharing about a struggle. 


I believe in the gift of authentic relationship so much that I leave intentional white space in my hour, day, week, month and year. 


I live for authentic relationships. 
Do what you like and like what you do, it is all up to you.

What do you like to do?

Have a beautiful today.

Cris

No comments: