Be A Good One...


 
Whatever you are, be a good one.  I am me, a woman who loves to listen to people who are transparent, who share their stories authentically and wholeheartedly.  I am a woman who travels well in a small pack I call my tribe.  I am a woman who has flaws and strengths and I know at the core of who I am it is when those two areas rub up against each other that I am strong in spirit. 

 

I am a woman who knows that I will break easy without enough rest.  I am a woman full of life and love who knows her limits.  I am a woman who is dedicated and devoted to loving my family well, finding my fulfillment in loving those I call my peeps first and working my way out. 

 

I am a woman who questions why we think, speak and act the way we do as a human race.  I am a woman who has great faith even if you see me end my sentences about what I believe with a question mark. 

 

I am a woman who lives in the moment, who embraces the now and folds into whatever I am doing.  I am a woman who loves a beautiful sunset the start of the day and the silence of the house before anyone is awake. 

 

I am a woman who longs to sit around the dinner table with my family and friends, laughing, listening, telling stories and remembering what it was we use to do and who we use to be.  I am a woman who loves to write, words flow from my head to my heart and out through my hands.  I love to create on paper what goes on inside my spirit.  
 
I am a woman who has learned that whatever I am, be a good one.  I am good at being me!

 

Have a beautiful today.

Cris
It's good to be free, it's good to be me~

No comments: