Coming soon.

Hi my friends!

I know many of you have asked me about when I was going to blog about my trip and the near death experience my children and I had. I never knew how much trauma could effect the simple things in life. Getting up, dressed, putting shoes on, making a meal all have seemed almost to heavy for me over the last couple of weeks. Thank God for the power of prayer and the gift of friendship.

I had started to write about the experience immediately after it happened but found myself stuck when I tried to go back to it. I am happy to say that I feel like I can actually touch the experience mentally without feeling like I would be swallowed up by the emotions of it all. Please keep me in your prayers as I finish up writing about how God is able as well as preparing to speak on it as well. Be blessed my friends and thank you all for your prayers and support as I walked through the fire.

No comments: