Follow Your Heart.......



Whispers from the Heart of God…

Day 30












I created your heart to follow mine; I whisper softly to your soul, my voice is gentle and kind.  When you hear my voice, you will understand your calling, do not curse your struggles, past or present, they will be the very things I use to draw others near to me.

Do you want to know how to live?  Ask, seek, knock, I will always answer if your are willing to listen.  Directions for living can be found in your soul.  You will be shown many things to be true when you allow my spirit to speak to yours.

Help lead others in the way so that they to will know me and follow me.  Give me space and time and I will feed your soul.  You will thirst no more when you seek me with all your heart.




Follow your heart, know my voice.  I have great things I want to show you.

Love Your
Creator

No comments: